Monday, January 4, 2016

Life In The New Year


So here's the thing about the New Year.....every year: People are always making lame resolutions about what they're going to do differently in the upcoming year. Isn't that just the sweetest? My answer is: NO! Very few people actually have any intention of changing anything about their lives. I've only made one resolution stick and that was ridding my vocabulary of the "retarded" as a term of teasing. However, I digress. 

I want to be clear on something. This is in no way a resolution. All I want to do is to write about my weight loss journey and my "second 100". The title is a reference to reaching the wonderful milestone of weighing....you've got it....200 lbs. 

I have no way of knowing how many people will actually read this, but I do no that I can't give anyone a daily run-down of how disciplined I am about changing my lifestyle to be healthier. I plan my entries to be short and to the point. With that being said, I plan to be completely candid about my struggle to lose weight and my frustrations with gaining it back. I know I can't be alone with this, and if I can manage to help one person by letting them know that I can relate, it will all be worth it.

2 comments: